Rev. Henry Lausterer in 1861 would become the first pastor of The German United Protestant Church of Lockport that would go on to become St. Peter's. United Church of Christ by 1957. In 1977 The church was renovated converting the parsonage into classrooms and public meeting spaces now known as the Siegner Center. In 2000 the St. Peter's Congregation voted to merge with the Plymouth UCC church and chose the name Lockport United Church of Christ in 2001. 

By 1863 Rev. Lausterer would be the first pastor of the "Attica German Lutheran Church" that would become Saint Paul's United Church of Christ. Quoted from the St. Paul's historical archives, "It was the fourth day of October 1863 when under the leadership of Rev. Henry Lausterer, some sixty families met for the purpose of organizing a United Evangelical Protestant congregation."